douhuo0884 2014-07-01 01:01
浏览 69
已采纳

MySQL Days Subtraction在月末无效

I have a simple system to monitor and plot statistical data from a MySQL server. The services are written in PHP and return JSON. The issue am stuck with is that as today is July 1, 2014 ... values from the last seven days graph and table became zero. The date calculation logic is giving correct dates in the table output. I tried to manually call the service and check, and indeed the values in JSON are all zero. Most of the queries in this module utilise the following:

$query_string = SELECT new_user_count AS new_user_count 
                 FROM kpi_summaries 
                 WHERE DATE(date) = CURDATE()-".$n." 
                 AND data_type=1";

In a simple loop, I am using this query string to get values for 7 last days from every day. This worked perfect till yesterday (since I guess, dates after subtraction from CURDATE were all in the same month).

Another way to phrase my doubt is: Is it not correct to use CURDATE()-3 if 3 days ago was a date in the last month ? If this is wrong, what is the correct way to go about it ? Will I need to use DATE_SUB() or something like that ..?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxiuyu2028 2014-07-01 01:14
    关注

Here is the problem. CURDATE() -- despite appearances and logic -- doesn't return a date value. It returns a string or number. To quote the documentation:

Returns the current date as a value in 'YYYY-MM-DD' or YYYYMMDD format, depending on whether the function is used in a string or numeric context.

What is happening is that the context expects a number for -. So, 20140701 - 3 is . . . 20140698. That isn't sensible as a date. It doesn't match anything.

By adding the interval we give the compiler a hint that CURDATE() should really be a date and to subtract the appropriate number of days. Of course, using a function such as date_sub() would have the same effect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 WPF 大屏看板表格背景图片设置
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示