douhuanchi6586 2015-02-20 17:41
浏览 17
已采纳

如何删除会员A从聊天中收到和发送的消息,而不将其删除在会员B的帐户中

I have a table where i store the chat informations between 2 members (Member A and Member B). Now when Member A delete his messages i throw an sql request like this

$deleting = mysqli_query($connection, "DELETE FROM `mychattable` WHERE (`from`='$id_of_member_a' AND `to`='$id_of_member_b') OR (`from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a') ") or die(mysqli_error($connection));

When i do that the problem is that it deletes the messages from both Member A and Member B's account.

I have also tried

$deleting = mysqli_query($connection, "DELETE FROM `mychattable` WHERE `from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a' ") or die(mysqli_error($connection));

But when i do that it deletes the messages of Member A from the database so Member B no longer has access to it

How to delete the message received and sent by Member A from the chat without deleting it in member B's account ?

This is the structure of my table

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mychattable` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `from` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `to` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `message` text NOT NULL,
  `sent` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `read` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `direction` tinyint(1) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `to` (`to`),
  KEY `from` (`from`),
  KEY `direction` (`direction`),
  KEY `read` (`read`),
  KEY `sent` (`sent`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=29 ;

Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhechi2435 2015-02-20 18:41
    关注

There is a way of doing this but it implies that you add 1 column to your table like

is_deleted_by_member

Now when member A delete the message, since your member's id can not be negative you do this

$verif_deletion= mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT id FROM mychattable WHERE ((`from`='$id_of_member_a' AND `to`='$id_of_member_b') OR (`from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a')) AND is_deleted_by_member='0' ") or die(mysqli_error($connection));

Now if you get a result then it means that nobody has deleted it yet then you put in the id of the member who just deleted it

if(mysqli_num_rows($verif_deletion)>0)
        {
        $my_deletion = mysqli_query($connection, "UPDATE mychattable SET is_deleted_by_member='$id_of_member_a' WHERE ((`from`='$id_of_member_a' AND `to`='$id_of_member_b') OR (`from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a'))  ") OR die(mysqli_error($connection));
        //
        echo "Message Deleted";
        }
        //In case there is no record then it means that the  message has already been deleted 
    //by a member then you will set the field to minus 1 (-1)
        else
        {
        //Before setting it to minus on 
    //or not i have to check to see whether the user that is 
        //Connected is the one who has deleted the thing before
        $check_deleted = mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT `id` FROM `mychattable ` WHERE ((`from`='$id_of_member_a' AND `to`='$id_of_member_b') OR (`from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a')) AND `is_deleted_by_member`='$id_of_member_a' ") or die(mysqli_error($connection));

//If there is a no record then this member had not attempted to delete his before
        //So the person who deleted this was the other person then we set it to minus 1
        if(mysqli_num_rows($check_deleted)==0)
        {
            $my_deletion = mysqli_query($connection, "UPDATE `mychattable` SET `is_deleted_by_member`='-1' WHERE ((`from`='$id_of_member_a' AND `to`='$id_of_member_b') OR (`from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a'))  ") OR die(mysqli_error($connection));
        }

echo "Message Deleted";
        }

Finally, before displaying the message for a member all you have to do is to check whether that member's id is in the field of deletion OR whether the field of deletion is inferior to 0

Example for your member A

$verif_check= mysqli_query($connection, "SELECT id FROM mychattable WHERE ((`from`='$id_of_member_a' AND `to`='$id_of_member_b') OR (`from`='$id_of_member_b' AND `to`='$id_of_member_a')) AND (is_deleted_by_member<'0' OR is_deleted_by_member='$id_of_member_a' ") or die(mysqli_error($connection));

Note: Here $id_of_member_a is the member who is connected and operating now.AND your is_deleted_by_member must be an integer BUT NOT an UNSIGNED Int

Hope that helps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看