douzhang3356 2013-12-02 07:45
浏览 125

在PHP shell_exec函数中,命令“node welcome.js”不返回值

The welcome.js code is given below

console.log('Wellcome');

and the php file code is given below

$op = shell_exec('node welcome.js').PHP_EOL;
echo $op

If I run the php file in command line it print Wellcome but when I run from browser it does not print any output.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushuzd3033 2013-12-02 07:58
    关注

There are most likely errors here that you're not seeing.

1. Set 'error_reporting' to -1 and 'display_errors' to 1 in your php.ini and be sure to restart your webserver/fastcgi-listeners. This is more reliable than using ini_set() and error_reporting() in the script, which will fail if there are parse errors...see php:errorfunc.configuration for more detail.

2. Check the appropriate error log (depending on your settings and the Server API, this can be the httpd's error log, syslog, some independent file, or even going nowhere right now). Again, php:errorfunc.configuration can help you get things configured correctly, or suss out the current configuration.

3. The $PATH (or %PATH% on Win32) for an interactive login session is usually dramatically different than that of a running daemon. Try specifying the full path to the node binary.

4. I don't know off-hand which file-handle node's "console.log()" goes out to. Assuming you're using a bourne-style shell (such as bash) for the subshell here, you can try piping stderr to stdout, using something like: $op = shell_exec('/foo/bin/node welcome.js 2>&1').PHP_EOL; echo $op;

5. Make sure that 'welcome.js' is where you think it is in relation to the current working directory of your PHP process (although it's likely that node would warn you via one of the previous suggestions if this were not the case, it seemed worth pointing out as a potential pitfall.)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表