dtc88867 2013-04-18 23:56
浏览 47

如何在PHP API First App中处理PUT和DELETE HTTP请求?

I am wanting to build an API first RESTful application in PHP. I have never attempted to do this so I have some questions about how to handle PUT and DELETE

So for an example if I have a API endpoint that updates a User profile, should I make it accept BOTH a POST and PUT Request?

If I was building a Client for my API as a Desktop app or iOS app, etc it would be easy to send a PUT request to my API but I plan to have a Web based app for my API as well.

So on my web based app, I would have an HTML Form to Update a User profile, this would then be sent as a POST as HTML Forms do not allow PUT requests.

Could someone with more experience with this explain the best way to handle my example scenario?

Would the proper way be to send my Form as a POST to my PHP script, then my PHP script would make a proper PUT request to my PHP API with cURL?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dreamice2013 2013-04-19 00:01
    关注

I would use GET POST PUT DELETE as they are described in HTTP. That's restful (in my opinion). As regular browser forms does not support this I would send the data via AJAX.

If you really need to use browser forms, maybe because javascript is not enabled, then using POST requests with a param like ?method sounds like a suitable solution - although I don't like it.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图