dqb78642 2013-01-16 13:05
浏览 29
已采纳

将表单上传到相关表格

I can get my head around the best way to sort this problem.

I have a form that creates a new record in the database (using php and MySQL) this is all fine, but as part of this form I want the user to be able to upload some files. These files would be stored in another table within the DB (allowing multiple entries) and linking back to the original record.

I could upload the images on the next page, after the main record has been created, but really want this nice and simple, all on one form.

Another issue is that if the images are loaded into a temp place, before form submission, I don't want this images staying there forever if the form is left, or cancelled.

I am using Fine uploader to handle the file management, and php to save and place.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhuan4406 2013-01-16 13:08
    关注

Why don't you use a temporary table / directory with a peridodic check-and-delete-old script?

Create a temp table with (id, identifier_key, data, timestamp), and delete old records from it periodiaccly using a cron script (or from your main web script, using a probability, like php's default session handler works - once in a 1000 request or something similar.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 seata使用出现报错,其他服务找不到seata
  • ¥15 怎么实现输入一个要删除的数后删除后显示剩余数再输入再删除显示剩余数(语言-c语言)
  • ¥35 引用csv数据文件(4列1800行),通过高斯-赛德尔法拟合曲线,在选取(每五十点取1点)数据,求该数据点的曲率中心。
  • ¥20 程序只发送0X01,串口助手显示不正确,配置看了没有问题115200-8-1-no,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Google speech command 数据集获取
  • ¥15 vue3+element-plus页面崩溃
  • ¥15 像这种代码要怎么跑起来?
  • ¥15 安卓C读取/dev/fastpipe屏幕像素数据
  • ¥15 pyqt5tools安装失败
  • ¥15 mmdetection