duanfan1965 2012-05-08 21:54
浏览 37

在具有特定ID的div中插入PHP中的值

edit: i found a solution using jquery and append() from php, i build the array that contains all the information i want to insert into the tab divs. Then i send this array to jquery by encoding the array into json end echoing it, and catching the array using getJSON. Now i can successfully add my data into the respective divs. Thanks for the help

Here is my situation: on my main page, a user can input a link and send it to the database alongside the link's type (if it's a link about nature, news, technology, entertainment..) Now on the same page, i have a div that is loaded up without refreshing the entire page, and inside this div i have a tabbed interface where each tab represents a link's type. Inside each tab resides a link of the respective type. In my database, i store the link and the link's type

Here is my problem: how can i correctly fill the tabs with the links, knowing that the ID of a tab to fill is only known when reading the database in the PHP script

Here is the div with the tab interface

<div class="tabs">
    <ul class="tab_nav">  
        <li><a href="#News">News</a></li>  
        <li><a href="#Technology">Technology</a></li>  
        <li><a href="#Sport">Sport</a></li>  
    </ul>  
    <div id="News">
    </div>
    <div id="Technology">
    </div>
    <div id="Sport">
    </div>
</div>  

What i want to do is insert a link of a certain type into the div with the corresponding ID. The link's type (and the div's ID) is only known when fetching the database.

I'm new to making websites, and i am completely stuck here. I don't know how to deal with this.

Thank you!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doudou201701 2012-05-08 22:02
    关注

try this:

$('a').each(function(){
       t = $(this).text();
       $("#" + t).text($(this).attr("href"))
    })

评论

报告相同问题?