dongyue0263 2011-11-13 00:39
浏览 25
已采纳

无需登录即可访问私人页面

So I've been struggling with a nice and easy way to allow users to access a private page without asking them to fill out a login/password form.

What I'm thinking about using right now is for each private page I generate a uniqueid (using php uniqid function) and then send the URI to the user. He would access his private page as "www.mywebsite.com/private_page/13ffa2c4a". I think it's relatively safe and user friendly, without asking too much of information. I thought maybe when the user access this page it would ask for it's e-mail just to be sure, but the best would be nothing at all.

Is this really safe? I mean not internet banking safe, but enough for a simple access? Do you think there's a better solution? Thanks. :)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dscpg80066 2011-11-13 01:47
    关注

If your site is data driven, you could make a unique key like you're saying and pass that to your user. When the user comes back they would hit a data bound template page which will go and look for that key, if they key is found, then reutrn the elements of the page to them. Once that key is used, you could then deactive it or delete it out of the system so that the template page wouldn't be able to re-render the same data twice because it couldn't find that key anymore. You might also want to make sure that you're not caching that page or putting anything into session (keep as little public as possible).

This is not a great solution, but might be able to work with out forcing someone to login to something.

Good luck, and hope this helps some.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 pb数据库修改或者求完整pb库存系统,需为pb自带数据库
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)
  • ¥15 相敏解调 matlab
  • ¥15 求lingo代码和思路