douzuo0002 2011-11-01 06:46
浏览 22
已采纳

这是从数据库中获取数据的有效方法吗?

I am developing this iPhone application for a friend and I have to get a lot of data from a MySQL database.

I will be using PHP to get data from the database and then echoing out the data in an organized manner (as XML) and then the iPhone will parse the data into an array through NSXMLParser.

I still haven't tried this yet but just wanted to know how efficient this way is. Will it be sort of slow to do that way and is there any other better way to do it?

Thanks

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dtv11049 2011-11-01 07:21
    关注

If you're focused on efficiency, you want to push work to the fastest/cheapest link in the chain.

The less work the client has to do (which is usually very slow compared to servers) the better.

The less work your database has to do (which is usually very expensive) the better.

So, processing as much as possible in the php layer is the way to go.

Also, constructing your queries so that they are efficient and return the minimal amount of data is also good.

Unless the iPhone actually needs the xml data, don't give it to the iPhone, it will take a long time to download and then more time to parse.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?