dousu1900 2010-10-02 05:39
浏览 34
已采纳

是否需要注册自动加载器zend_loader :: registerAutoload()

I'm guessing this line registers the autoload function, which in turn loads needed Zend classes.

Zend_Loader::registerAutoload();

My question: is this line meant to be used in applications that call some zend components but aren't fully zend applications? or is needed also in applications that are fully zend and use zend MVC?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtong0796 2010-10-02 12:24
    关注

Well, first we should note that Zend_Loader::registerAutload() is deprecated (since 1.8.0). Better is:

Zend_Loader_Autoload::getInstance();

What this does is register an SPL __autoload($classname) function that attempts load classes when they are called for but not-yet-loaded. The default behavior of this autoloader in a non-framework application is to map a class name to a file name (relative to the currently defined include_path) and include() that file in the hopes that the requested class will be defined there.

The specific mapping uses the PEAR 1-class-1-file convention in which a class named something like My_ComponentName_ClassName will reside in the file My/ComponentName/ClassName.php.

See this answer for more details.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂