dongnanke4106 2014-09-01 11:18
浏览 80
已采纳

PayPal Payflow api给出错误执行事务的权限不足

I am using PHP Payflow library for payment. Its working fine with the default settings of user name, password and vendor, but when I put my vendor along with an user created at my manager site, I keep getting api error for sale method as:

RESULT  52
PNREF   B70P6E0297BE
RESPMSG     Insufficient permissions to perform transaction

pnref differs though. When I checked for daily transactions at manager site, all the transaction are listed there with result code as 52.

I tried to create profile of payer for recurring billing, but that too results with code 36 and txnresult code 5 and api error looks like

RESULT  36
RPREF   R1056FBB4803
RESPMSG     Transaction failed: Fail to obtain approval for the online transaction
TRXRESULT   5
TRXPNREF    B70P6E02CD90
TRXRESPMSG  Invalid merchant information: 10002-You do not have permissions to make this API call
HOSTCODE    10002
TRANSTIME   2014-09-01 04:12:28
FIRSTNAME   John
LASTNAME    Doe
AMT     3.00
ACCT    1111
EXPDATE     1215
CARDTYPE    0

This transaction also listed in daily transactions.

The user I am using for transaction has give API_FULL_TRANSACTION permission. I tried to change it to FULL_TRANSACTION but the result is same. I also tried the transaction with ADMIN permissions, but it also results with code 52.

What kind of permission do we need to set for user to perform the transaction?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dotelauv682684 2014-09-01 12:18
    关注

For the result code = 52 , it seems that you have PayPal advanced account but you are trying to process the Payments directly on your website using the API's that is not allowed because with PayPal advanced you have to use PayPal Hosted checkout Pages . To get rid of this error you must have pro account or use the hosted checkout Pages .

And one more thing if you are in test mode , make sure to put the sandbox account email address in your manager account under Service settings --> Set Up --> PayPal sandbox email address . And this sandbox account should be a Pro account . You can create a sandbox account by logging to developer.paypal.com with your PayPal credentials --> Applications--> Sandbox accounts .

For the recurring billing error , can you post the parameters submitted to the PayPal ?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂