duan1443 2013-02-25 18:30
浏览 36
已采纳

需要一些关于在div中显示图像的建议

I have a WYSIWYG editor, which is used to create articles. The articles are then inserted into a database. The article is then displayed on the main page. It consists of 2 major divs/parts. The top part is a div with fixed height and is used to display an image that is submitted by the WYSIWYG(that's the plan) for the specific article. So, user(with privilege) writes article, inserts/uploads an image(which is located on the server), article gets inserted into DB and the url of the image as well.

My question is how I should display it? Right now I'm thinking of pulling all the required fields from the database and placing the image url into the div and it will render as an image. This feels really clunky, so with my limited experience I wonder if there's a more elegant way to do it.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyao2529 2013-02-25 18:38
    关注

You're on the right track. Pull the image URL from the database, then pop it into an img tag within the div, OR apply it as a background on the div itself.

For sizing the image to fit in the div, specify either the height or width of the image. The other will automatically size, keeping the proper aspect ratio. This can cause problems with it fitting in the div of a fixed height, so you will want to set the CSS overflow property on the div to hidden, so that images do not overflow outside of it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线