dongyanfeng0546 2012-09-24 10:15
浏览 24
已采纳

向WordPress Post添加新行

First off I have gone through this link http://codex.wordpress.org/Integrating_WordPress_with_Your_Website. I cannot use this.

I am trying to get the latest post from a WordPress installation on a remote server I own. They share the same database server so that is where I am taking the post now and then brining it back into my PHP app. This all works.

What doesn't work is the display. Before I was using nl2br to make new lines but this does not work right.

I have noticed that WordPress does some post-processing to add p tags to certain lines they consider should be paragraphs (not in uls or lis for example). They do this after grabbing the post from the DB (the p tags are not saved to DB).

I have tried to find out what post-processing they use in the source code but I have come up blank after finding the the_content function etc and where the $post var comes from but not finding the code I am looking for.

What post-processing function does WordPress use to add these paragraphs to make their posts look ok?

Edit

For regex or general PHP people here I am looking to change something like:

<em><a href="link">awesome link</a></em>
<h3>Awesome Head</h3>
lalalaalal
<ul>
<li>Awesome li</li>
</ul>

Into something like:

<p>
    <em><a href="link">awesome link</a></em>
</p>
<h3>Awesome Head</h3>
<p>lalalaalal</p>
<ul>
<li>Awesome li</li>
</ul>

Missing out tags that obviously should not have p tags around them like h and ul and li tags.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongliao1949 2012-09-24 10:50
    关注

The easiest, fastest way: parse the latest post from the RSS feed. You'll find all of the <p> tags automatically added for you.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题