douzhiji2020 2012-06-05 15:11
浏览 36
已采纳

识别会话的替代方案以保持用户登录

I'm doing a practice project in PHP (making a forum), and trying do decide on a mechanism to keep a user logged in. I've created a user class, through which a user is authenticated (on sign in) and all future user account related operations will be through that class (i.e user related info retrieval, when a user makes a post/comment, etc).

To keep a user logged in, the easiest path seemed to be to use sessions and store the user object in a session (not cookies since that would be a security risk), but after doing some research I found out that sessions can put a huge load on a system, specially if large amounts of data is saved in them.

After trying to figure out a solution for this I came up with two alternatives:

1. Put only the user ID in the session, and through the user ID remake the user object each time. However again this would seem to be a bad implementation since the database will have to be re-queried each time.

2. Save the user ID in the session (once the user has successfully logged in ofcourse), and save the whole object in a cookie, and each time before using the cookie, authenticate the cookie by matching the user ID in session with the user ID in cookie. I'm not quite sure how cookies work, but since some critical user info may be stored in the user object (hence the cookie), is there some kind of security risk here? Can cookies be stolen?

Is there another alternative which is better? Whether it be a different way to use sessions or cookies, or to use some method completely different from session and cookies?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doubi2014 2012-06-05 15:18
    关注

I would go for:

1. Put only the user ID in the session, and through the user ID remake the user object each time. However again this would seem to be a bad implementation since the database will have to be re-queried each time.

and turn on MySQL query cache which will make your frequent queries much faster. I don't recommend $_SESSION if your data is huge (but how big is this data actually?)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。