doujie4050 2012-04-04 15:35
浏览 22
已采纳

在PHP和MySql中使用HTML5 Geolocation

I'm building a web application for a University project which requires the use of PHP and MySql. I'm planning on using HTML5 Geolocation to ask access to a logged in users location on a form. Once they have accepted and submitted the form I would like the location information to be stored in a MySql database and then recalled on another page in the form of a Google Map with a pin in the area where the form was submitted.

I've had a search around but can't find any conclusive evidence to suggest that this would be a viable way of doing it. So my question is is this (relatively) simple to do and more importantly is it a reliable way of capturing data about a users location?

The idea is that a user would use the application in order to report problems in their area, for example a pothole. A user can log in and report the problem and the location by allowing the use of Geolocation. The problem is then recorded on a 'problem' page, where the council can look and see where it was reported from.

Any tips would be great!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhi6382 2012-04-04 15:40
    关注

Well its accuracy varies greatly. Sometimes it can be pinpointed to a few meters and other times be off a couple of kilometers. This detection is based on networks and trace routing for the most part, and as such you can never guarantee complete accuracy.

I would recommend using addresses for your project. Google can easily project pins on addresses, plus that's likely what the city will be using internally.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?