dsnpjz6907 2012-01-30 16:21
浏览 22
已采纳

在PHP常量和安全性中存储数据库凭据[重复]

Possible Duplicate:
Is it ever ok to store password in plain text in a php variable or php constant?

I used to store my db credentials in a PHP file like this:

<?php
    define('HOST', 'localhost');
    define('USER', 'db_user');
    define('PASS', 'user_pass');
    define('DB', 'database');
?>

I use constants but in a recently project, one of the PHP coders said that storing db credentials into constants wasn't secure. I don't get it. I tried to find some information but nobody says nothing about this.

Is there any security risk in storing db credentials into PHP constants?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhang2092 2012-01-30 16:27
    关注

The only risk is if you have the definitions under the document root. In that case, if something goes wrong with your server configuration and people can see your PHP code, the constants (and thus database credentials) will be exposed.

The most secure way (that I know of) is to have the credentials as part of the server environment that is restricted only to root. Then, developers can use _SERVER['db_user'], etc. This is potentially more secure in that the people who have access to the actual DB credentials are more limited. It also gives you the flexibility to use different credentials depending on the server (development vs. production, for example). However, you can see all server environment variables with phpinfo(), var_dump($_SERVER), etc. so you have to take care not to upload such things.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)