douyanpeng0748 2011-10-31 20:57
浏览 52
已采纳

将UNIX TImestamp格式化为数据库

I am completing a tutorial which can be found here...http://www.elated.com/articles/cms-in-an-afternoon-php-mysql/

I am having problems getting the correct date format into the database. I have successfully add JQuery UI calendar with a format of dateformat: "yy-mm-dd" but I want to add the date in the format "dd-mm-yy"

The UNIX Timestamp always seems to put the year first eg. 2010-04-03

This is a line of code from my PHP extracting the date...

$sql = "SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS *, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(publicationDate) AS publicationDate FROM articles ORDER BY " . mysql_escape_string($order) . " LIMIT :numRows";

This is one adding the date which is the important bit as most of the users will understand the dd-mm-yy format better...

$sql = "INSERT INTO articles ( publicationDate, title, summary, content ) VALUES (FROM_UNIXTIME(:publicationDate), :title, :summary, :content )";

Any help greatly appreciated as I'm at a lose, even after reading part of the PHP Manual.

Many thanks, CD

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushenjia8514 2011-10-31 21:04
    关注

If the issue is that YY-MM-DD is stored instead of DD-MM-YY, why not reverse it?

list($yy, $mm, $dd) = explode("-", $datestring);
    $ddmmyy = "$dd-$mm-$yy";

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么