doufan6033 2011-01-30 04:42
浏览 32
已采纳

php报告按钮

I am working on a search script and on each search result I want a report link button. I am not sure how to make one. I have looked on google for answers but cannot come up with anything. Can anyone give me an idea of what to do? or does anyone know where there is an example of this? I plan on using the link id and making a new table on mysql to send reports to. I am just looking for a basic button to send reports to mysql I am just not sure what would be the best way to do it. I have the data for the link id's I just need to be able to report it to a new table I am assuming. Any suggestions or examples are very appreciated. Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyi8408 2011-01-30 04:53
    关注

Chris,

First you will want to create that new table in your database to capture this information. Lets assume to you will have the following fields (very basic, you may want to add more): ReportId, LinkId, DateReported. ReportId is our primary key, LinkId is the ID you reference in your question and the DateReported is the server time we logged the transaction.

With this table created you are going to want to create a new php page, lets call it report-link.php. You are going to want to make this page accept a querystring variable called linkid (accessible in the $_GET[] collection). In the code of this page you will want to write a SQL query that inserts the value of the linkid parameter into the new link report table in the database (along with the date()).

On your search page you will be able to have users report an entry by clicking a link with the href of /path/to/report-link.php?linkid=<?php echo $link_id; ?>

Please note this example is very simplistic in nature, and offers no security for spamming, pleasant end user experience after they click the link, but this is the process you will want to follow in setting this feature up. After you have it working you can spruce up the experience for your users.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 正弦信号发生器串并联电路电阻无法保持同步怎么办
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?
  • ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
  • ¥15 个人网站被恶意大量访问,怎么办
  • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了