dongzhi8487 2010-12-20 14:22
浏览 71
已采纳

部署Symfony 1.4项目

I have recently developed a project which is written using Symfony 1.4 which I installed through PEAR. In previous Symfony versions there used to be freeze and unfreeze functions to copy all the necessary files, but in this versions these functions are missing. So my question is - what is the fastest way to deploy my project on a shared hosting?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanreng3439 2010-12-20 15:25
    关注

In your config/ProjectConfiguration.class.php change the require_once statement for sfCoreAutoload class. Make it search for symfony in lib/vendor/symfony:

require_once dirname(__FILE__) . '/../lib/vendor/symfony/lib/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php';

Now you can do two things:

• Copy whole symfony lib into lib/vendor/symfony dir. This way you always have symfony with your project. Drawback is you have to copy it while sending files to the server.
    • Create lib/vendor/symfony symbolic link pointing to your symfony lib. Advantage is you don't have to copy whole framework all the time. Drawback is you still have to put symfony in the same location on dev and production servers. However, symbolic link might be relative to the project (i.e. one level up).
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向