duan97689 2014-08-15 12:43
浏览 8
已采纳

交换3行的行值

I have to do a list in php that can be rearranged by the user. This is what I came up with:

Table layout:

ID | Name      | previous
1  | "first"   | NULL
2  | "second"  | 1
3  | "third"   | 2
4  | "fourth"  | 3

Lets say I want to swap "third" with "second". The table would look like this after the query:

ID | Name      | previous
1  | "first"   | NULL
3  | "third"   | 1
2  | "second"  | 3
4  | "fourth"  | 2

So what happens?

1) "Fourth" gets "second"'s value (from 3 to 2).

2) "Third" gets "second"'s previous value (from 2 to 1).

3) "Second" get's "fourth"'s previous value (from 1 to 3... obviously there is a conflict with 1) if it's in that order).

What I need is a query that does what I just explained. I don't want to use multiple queries, so that's why I want to use subqueries instead.

I already have a SELECT statement that gives me all the data of the 3 rows to be changed... But how do I update the columns of each row?:

SELECT * FROM test a JOIN test b ON a.id = 3 AND b.id = ( SELECT id FROM test WHERE id < 3 ORDER BY id DESC limit 1 ) JOIN test c ON a.id = 3 AND c.id = ( SELECT id FROM test WHERE id > 3 ORDER BY id ASC limit 1 )

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxu0550 2014-08-15 12:48
    关注

There is no way to achieve that with exactly one query*.

However, you could use a SQL transaction (if you use InnoDB) - this way you have the guarantee that the data is consistent.

start transaction;
    select * from table for update;
    ... do the updates here...
    commit;

The for update keywords causes these rows to be locked (for other writing queries or for other for update queries) until the transaction ends (all other queries will see the state before the transation or the result after the whole transaction finished).

(*) You just need to update 4 rows (maximum). The two you want to exchange and two rows pointing to them as previous. BUT, in order to know which ones to update you need to do (one or two) select queries - and there you need a transaction to keep data consistent, because at least in MySQL, you cannot combine an update query with select subqueries on the same table.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示