dopnpoh056622 2014-05-31 02:13
浏览 35

将Google Analytics跟踪代码添加到联系表单

I'd like to add Google event tracking to my PHP contact form. Doing so requires me to add a particular value to the 'onsubmit' attribute of the element. My PHP file already has an 'onsubmit' attribute defined. When I delete that attribute and enter the required Google code, nothing happens when I click the 'Submit' button (i.e. form does not submit, 'Thank You' page does not load, etc).

Here is the existing PHP code:

<form

class="cpp_form"

name="<?php echo $this->prefix; ?>_pform<?php echo '_'.$this->print_counter; ?>"

id="<?php echo $this->prefix; ?>_pform<?php echo '_'.$this->print_counter; ?>"

action="<?php $this->get_site_url(); ?>" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"

onsubmit="return <?php echo $this->prefix; ?>_pform_doValidate<?php echo '_'.$this->print_counter; ?>(this);">

Here is the Google code I need to enter for onsubmit:

_gaq.push([‘_trackEvent’, ‘button’, ’clicked’, ’contact us’,, ’true’])

Any ideas on how to do this/what I'm doing wrong?

I've also tried entering the Google code as the value for the "onclick" attribute. When I do that, the form can successfully be submitted, but it does not show up as an 'event' in Google Analytics.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• donglian1953 2014-05-31 02:22
    关注

You could add the google code to your validation function or use a separate function where you first put the google code and then return the value of your validation function. Or add it inline before the return statement...

But as you have a "Thank You" page, you could also track that instead although that will not give you the client- and server-side unvalidated submissions.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)