doudu3961 2013-11-12 15:58
浏览 224

如何使用Javascript在两个页面之间传递数据

I've seen several other questions on SO that are similar to this, but none of them are really what I'm looking for, so hopefully this won't be seen as a duplicate.

I have a client-side Javascript/HTML5 web application built with jQuery Mobile. I am finding that performance can be quite slow and it was suggested that having too much going on in the DOM could be the cause. My app does have several data-role="page" divs that could be bulking up the DOM in a single html page. I'm trying to split my app into several html pages to improve performance, but I want the experience to be seamless for the user. This means I will need to pass Javascript variables between the physical html pages within my app.

So far I've seen the following options in my searching:

1. Use a query string in the url going to the other pages. - I'm not sure I want my users seeing a what could be a rather large and confusing query string in the address bar.
  2. Use server side code like ASP.Net or PHP to handle postback data. - I'm open to this, but I'm not really sure how it would work. I don't want to convert my html pages to aspx or php files. Could I have a simple server side script that could embed the postback data into a regular html file?
  3. Use Cookies to store relevant data. - I'm not to sure of this one either because the majority of my users are in enterprise environments that may limit cookie usage.

Are there any other methods for accomplishing this? At this point, I'm leaning toward some sort of server side processing. If that is the best method, could someone point me in the right direction for figuring out how to do that?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• doubeng3412 2013-11-12 16:02
    关注

Try out Local Storage or Session Storage http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_webstorage.asp

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图