douhuan9289 2013-03-21 13:05
浏览 65

防止邮件进入垃圾邮件的最佳SMTP配置

I want to send mails through my php application using swiftmailer. But I am confused. I do not want to let my mails go into the SPAM folders. So, Some one has told me to Configure the STMP correctly. I have searched a lot but could not find the solution. I want to know that is there any connection of STMP configuration with Mail sent to SPAM BOX. Should I use my Own Web Server STMP Setting while sending the mails with swiftmailer. Or should I use some other technique to prevent mails from going to SPAM Box. Actually, I am not going to send so many mails. I just need to send a confirmation mail, when a user get registered.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douxue7196 2013-03-21 13:28
    关注

You will need to create a Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record for your domain where the emails are addressed from. This is to prevent spammers from forging emails that appear to come from your domain, since email recipients will look at this record to determine whether it originated from an authorized mail server. Unauthorized emails are usually treated as spam.

You can use Microsoft's Sender ID Framework SPF Record Wizard to create one (if someone knows of a better tool please say). Once your domain has been configured with the SPF record you can send a test email from your mail server(s) to check-auth@verifier.port25.com to test your configuration. Please be aware of common mistakes that are made when creating these records.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图