douba4933 2013-03-18 15:55
浏览 28
已采纳

什么可能导致GeoRequest:无法连接到源; Expression Engine中的错误?

One of the clients the company I work for uses Expression Engine for their custom site. It was built roughly 2+ years before I hired in, and it's our only EE site. The person who built is is no longer working here, so fixing/updating the site has been a task for everyone involved.

They utilize a location search feature that seems to be common in EE, so I doubt it's custom. It ties into Google Maps. The initial page loads fine, with several locations, and when I navigate to individual locations, those pages load fine. The search_results page, however, throws this error: GeoRequest : Can't connect to source;

I've Googled this error, and most everything I come across says to check if the version of PHP has changed on the server. I know for a fact that it has not. Nothing on the site has changed. We log everything, and nothing has been touched for over a month. It just suddenly stopped working.

I feel pretty blind here. Any common things that contribute to this specific error? Any EE experts with ideas of where to best track down error sources?

Update: it appears as though MX Google Map for EE is being used. Hope this helps.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhuang4166 2013-03-18 20:32
    关注

It's possible that the version of MX Google Maps you have installed may be using a now outdated version of the Google Maps API. First thing you might look at is in your add-ons menu in the control panel, look at the version number of the MX Google Maps add-on you have installed and compare it to the latest version on devot-ee.com. The add-on developer offers support through his own support site.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?