doulong4169 2013-01-25 17:34
浏览 28

Zend Framework第一次从头开始设置它

Ok, not sure if this question fits here on SO or not. But Ill ask anyway. I know Zend is a MVC, and with that almost all MVC's Zend or otherwise that I have worked with or installed all come with a load of files and the core directory structure you'd expect. Example the company I work for currently uses Zend, and them like all other companies I have worked for that use Zend as well all share a similar Folder Structure:

IE:
  application
  config
  controllers
  data
  library
  model
  views
  webroot

However going to the Zend site, downloading the ZF2 package I unpack it I see only a couple examples of stuff built within Zend. But nothing pertaining to a structure like that, then I find out I have to do some Skeleton build or whatever, and I try that, and still see nothing similar. So with that my question is, am I doing something wrong? Or am I grabbing the wrong stuff from there site? Ideas?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douqianbiao4216 2013-01-25 18:04
    关注

The file structure you've given is roughly the standard file structure for a ZF 1 app. If you check the ZF1 manual you'll see the same file structure there: http://framework.zend.com/manual/1.12/en/project-structure.project.html. ZF2 (the current version) works a bit differently.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
  • ¥15 个人网站被恶意大量访问,怎么办
  • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制