donglu6805 2013-01-25 07:08
浏览 84
已采纳

如何制作具有上一页和下一页功能的博客类型页面?

I was wondering if I needed to learn javascript and or php to make a site that can move content from page to page as new content is added (like a blog). I was thinking of using wordpress and wipe the design and write my own css, but seems you need to do a $30 update to have access to css.

Is there a free site (like wordpress) that could help me out with the php part or whatever is needed to have this kind of functionality? How many hours would it take to learn php to get the 'blog' running correctly if I only know html/css right now, with a bit of javascript and can manage jquery plugins.

Thanks alot for any answers.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhezhang8932 2013-01-25 07:15
    关注

If I recall correctly, WordPress is entirely free and fully customization per your liking - no charge.

PHP would be your answer to do this, and Javascript would only help compliment the transitioning. If you've never tinkered with PHP or any other software programming language, you will spend months perfecting this. It's a whole other ball game.

But like I said, WordPress is entirely free and modifying the CSS is as well. I've never heard of a $30 charge to change WordPress CSS file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab