doudi1449 2012-02-10 23:09
浏览 30
已采纳

imagegif()奇怪的失败

Im creating images to output. When I call the final imagegif() I get the usual "the image sdfsdsdf cannot be displayed because it contains errors". But if I save this image by the 2nd parameter, it DOES result in a valid GIF image! And imagegif() returns true. Now what?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanjie2940 2012-02-10 23:56
    关注

But if I save this image by the 2nd parameter, it DOES result in a valid GIF image! And imagegif() returns true. Now what?

Check the output of your script - it sends something else to the browser. Typically it could be error/warning/notice messages, text output from that script or from another one included into it, spaces/new lines or something else (like BOM record in case of UTF encoding in script file) before the <?php tag.

Solution is simple - comment the header('Content-Type: image/gif'); and call script directly (not the page including the images generated by the script). Check for anything before the 'garbage' of the binary content of the image file itself.

You may need to add error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', 1); at the top of the script in case error reporting/display is turned off as well.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配