doudou20145 2011-07-01 01:41
浏览 47
已采纳

使用MySQL从有序列表中返回行号

I'm working on implementing a "High Scores" section in my game. For the high scores, I'm only displaying the top ten. That is no problem. The problem is that I want to also show the user what his rank is. Say the user is ranked 300, is there a way for MySQL to order the list, find the username, and somehow return how far down the list he is or will I just have to copy the entire database into an array or something and count the rows until I hit the user?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doubo9799 2011-07-01 01:56
    关注

Well, if you are only displaying the top 10, I think the simplest and quickest way is to assign the rank in PHP. So, you fetch the list of top 10 scorers in desc order of scores, read the list into a PHP array and the rank will be the (array index + 1).

However, if you wish to assign ranks to all the users there is a way of doing this; I used this in one of my implementations. I'm not sure though if there is as well a direct way of doing so. Here:

1. create a temporary table, say user_rank with the following columns:
      • id PK AUTO_INCREMENT
      • user_id
      • rank SMALLINT UNSIGNED
    2. retrieve a list of all your users in desc order of their scores, so the top scorers are on the top
    3. store the list from step2 in the temp table user_rank
    4. user_rank.id gives you the rank for every user

You may do steps2-3 in the same query, like:

INSERT INTO `user_rank` (`user_id`, `rank`)
    SELECT `id`, `score`
    FROM `high_scores`
    ORDER BY `score` DESC;

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 keil的map文件中Image component sizes各项意思
  • ¥30 BC260Y用MQTT向阿里云发布主题消息一直错误
  • ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?