dtd793353 2010-09-14 13:51
浏览 87
已采纳

如何用exec()响应密码提示

I know the title of the question is a bit odd. But I don't know what the thing I am trying to do, is called. So, here it goes --

I'm working on a simple ADOBE AIR app generator,

After generating all the necessary files and signing the application using the file adt

I'm supposed to - generate the actual .air file. Which, after supplying all the parameters asks for password.

How am I supposed to do this? Help!

Packaging an AIR installation file using the AIR Developer Tool (ADT)

PS - If ther's some word to describe what I am doing, please comment :D

[UPDATE]

If one puts

adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -keystore sampleCert.pfx HelloWorld.air HelloWorld-app.xml HelloWorld.html AIRAliases.js

in the command line, it prompts for a password. One can enter it -- when using console.

How are you supposed to provide it when you are doing php exec(); ?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanjue9889 2010-09-14 14:11
    关注

Apparently, you can specify the password on the command line. Look at their docs and do a find on -storepass and -keypass.

-storepass password1 —The password required to access the keystore. If not specified, ADT prompts for the password.

-keypass password2 —The password required to access the private key that is used to sign the AIR application. If not specified, ADT prompts for the password.

You can build the command needed like this:

<?php
        $command = "/path/to/adt -package -storetype pkcs12 -storepass password -keypass password -keystore /path/to/sampleCert.pfx /path/to/HelloWorld.air /path/to/HelloWorld-app.xml /path/to/HelloWorld.html /path/to/AIRAliases.js";

$output = exec($command);
    ?>

Make sure that you include paths to the adt binary as well as the files needed for the build.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ESP8266连接阿里云出现问题
  • ¥15 被蓝屏搞吐了,有偿求帮解答,Ai回复直接拉黑
  • ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
  • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
  • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
  • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写