dongxibeng5324 2018-05-31 20:28
浏览 300

php artisan服务找不到autoload.php

SOLUTION: laravel new project-name was actually giving me an error that i overlooked. I had the wrong version of php. It requires phpv7.1.3 or higher. If you don't have it it doesn't work.

Ran into one other problem:

• i had a system environment variable that is pointing to an old version of php
  • Also laravel requires openssl extension and mbstring to turned on. UNCOMMENTED from php.ini

FOR NEWCOMERS: if you have just downloaded php and unzipped the file. It contains a file called

install.txt

that you HAVE to read. It explains everything.

I ran laravel new blog from their getting started page. When I tried to run php artisan serve, I got the following error:

Warning: require(C:\Projects\laravel-projects\blog/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Projects\laravel-projects\blog\artisan on line 18

The artisan file is pointing to

require __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';

this directory does not exist. Even if I point it to the correct directory, it still wouldn't work because I don't have read permissions for that folder (so it gets denied).

What's going on, and how can I fix this?

EDIT: changed the url from the mentioned above to:

C:\Users\sarkis\AppData\Roaming\Composer\vendor\autoload.php

This worked perfectly for some reason. And NOW. A NEW ERROR HAS APPEARED.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Illuminate\Foundation\Application' not found in C:\Projects\laravel-projects\blog\bootstrap\app.php:14 Stack trace:#0 C:\Projects\laravel-projects\blog\artisan(21): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in C:\Projects\laravel-projects\blog\bootstrap\app.php on line 14

found that i don't have the proper version of php required.

• 写回答

6条回答 默认 最新

• dongpan8439 2018-05-31 20:30
    关注

Try running composer dump-autoload , after that run a composer install

If that doesn't work, try the composer update --no-scripts

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败