dongzen2675 2018-03-07 22:23
浏览 84
已采纳

Laravel SQS队列 - >延迟工作失败

I am trying to delay a job in Laravel that is dispatched to a AWS SQS queue. Standard jobs that are not delayed run fine on that queue but as soon as I delay something, it crashes. I first tried:

$awsgatewayjob = new \App\Jobs\DispatchAwsGatewayJob();
$this->dispatch($awsgatewayjob)->delay(now()->addMinutes(1));

This gives error: Symfony \ Component \ Debug \ Exception \ FatalThrowableError (E_ERROR) Call to a member function delay() on string

Next, I tried to do it using the style Laravel explains in the manual:

DispatchAwsGatewayJob::dispatch()->delay(now()->addMinutes(1));

And this gives error:

Symfony \ Component \ Debug \ Exception \ FatalThrowableError (E_ERROR) Call to undefined method Maqe\LaravelSqsFifo\SqsFifoQueue::getSeconds()

I googled the last error and I am happy to report I am not the only one that experienced that error: https://github.com/maqe/laravel-sqs-fifo/issues/7

Anyway, I don't get it. I am running on Laravel 5.5 and I updated all my packages with composer update to make sure I wasn't using an outdated package.

Any ideas?

Here is the (redacted) code for the job:

<?php

namespace App\Jobs;

use Illuminate\Bus\Queueable;
use Illuminate\Queue\SerializesModels;
use Illuminate\Queue\InteractsWithQueue;
use Illuminate\Contracts\Queue\ShouldQueue;
use Illuminate\Foundation\Bus\Dispatchable;

use Auth;
use Session;

use Symfony\Component\Process\Process;
use Symfony\Component\Process\Exception\ProcessFailedException;
use Alert;

class DispatchAwsGatewayJob implements ShouldQueue
{

private $method;
  private $rest_method;
  private $data;

use Dispatchable, InteractsWithQueue, Queueable, SerializesModels;

/**
  * Create a new job instance.
  * @return void
  */
  public function __construct($method, $rest_method, $data)
  {
    $this->method = $method;
    $this->rest_method = $rest_method;
    $this->data = $data;

}

/**
  * Execute the job.
  * @return void
  */
  public function handle()
  {
    $curl = curl_init();

// some more stuff here to config $curl

$result = curl_exec($curl);
    curl_close($curl);
  }
}

Here is the full error log:

Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError thrown with message "Call to undefined method Maqe\LaravelSqsFifo\SqsFifoQueue::getSeconds()"

Stacktrace:

0 Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError in /var/www/sparkwebsite/vendor/maqe/laravel-sqs-fifo/src/SqsFifoQueue.php:42

This is the complete stacktrace. I am now using a standard queue and everything runs fine!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douguomou5094 2018-05-08 20:21
    关注

Your specific error is because the getSeconds() method was removed in Laravel 5.4. That package has an update in the master branch to add 5.4+ compatibility, but there is no tagged release with that code, so you'd have to update your composer.json file to point to dev-master.

However, there is a bigger issue at play here. While the package you're using attempts to support the delay functionality, this isn't actually correct.

SQS FIFO queues do not support per-message delays. They only support per-queue delays, meaning you must define your queue in AWS with a delay (max 15 minutes), as seen in the screenshot below. Attempting to set a delay on a message sent to a queue that is not defined with a delay will not have any effect.

SQS Settings with Delay Outlined

So, if you have some jobs that don't use a delay and some jobs that do use a delay, you would need to create at least two queues: one without a delay defined and one with a delay defined. Then, instead of using the delay() method, you would have to use the onQueue() method to send your job to the queue defined with a delay.

Full disclosure: I have also created a Laravel package for handling SQS FIFO queues (shiftonelabs/laravel-sqs-fifo-queue). Because of the per-message delay restriction on FIFO queues, my package throws an exception when the attempt is made (BadMethodCallException('FIFO queues do not support per-message delays.')).

My package also supports the ability to specify other FIFO specific values, such as the message group id and the deduplication id.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?