duanchensou8685 2017-10-24 21:04
浏览 53
已采纳

Uber Api - 请求状态“处理”超时

I created a ride request and have a request_id that was returned in the response. Then I continuously poll the Uber API to get the current status every 3 seconds.

I need to know how many time I have to poll when the status is "processing" ?

Actualy, on the sandbox API, I poll 2 minutes and then if the status is still "processing" I stop the polling.

But when I try to create a new ride request I have this response :

HTTP/1.0 409 Conflict 
Cache-Control: no-cache 
Content-Type:  application/json 
{"meta":{},"errors":[{"status":409,"code":"current_trip_exists","title":"The user is currently on a trip."}]}

Do I have to delete the request after the 2 minutes ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhaiyuan1731 2017-10-25 00:48
    关注

When you create your ride request on sandbox - it is created with the processing status - and it will stay in that state until you change the status of the trip. On sandbox you can do it by using PUT /sandbox/products/{product_id} endpoint. In this document you can see how to change the state of the trip - modify sandbox request. After you modify it - when you poll the Uber API to get the current status - you will see the status change.

You can delete existing sandbox ride requests by issuing a DELETE HTTP call to the sandbox environment. When issued, the sandbox ride will transition into the rider_canceled status.

After that, you will be able to create the new trip with the same access_token.

Take a note that this is applicable only on sandbox. On the production environment, the trip status will change automatically. For the life cycle of the ride request please check this Uber documentation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因