dqce48404 2017-09-05 17:23
浏览 25
已采纳

PHP等待光标,用于提交到PHP脚本而不更改页面的表单

I have a simple HTML form to create a spreadsheet using PHPExcel. When the form submit button is clicked, a PHP page is called that creates the spreadsheet with PHPExcel and then exits (exit;). So, to the user, the page never changes and they just get a Excel workbook pop open.

I've been trying to figure out how to make the cursor change to an hourglass when the submit button is clicked, and then change back to a normal cursor before the PHP script exits.

I've tried several methods and nothing I've tried for adding or removing a wait cursor works. There's something about calling the PHP file on a form submit (without changing pages) that causing normal methods of changing the cursor not to work (I think).

Would anyone know a working method of setting a wait cursor on the submit of the form, and then setting the normal cursor back when the PHP script exits?

I am using jQuery and have tried normal and jQuery methods of changing the cursor. Thanks for any help.

<form action="export_updates.php" method="post" name="form1">                   
    <input type = "image" src = "../../images/excel_icon.png"  name = "submit" value = "submit" id="make_spreadhseet_1"/>
</form> 
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongren1011 2017-09-05 18:08
    关注

So your script basically downloads an excel on submitting to export_updates.php, javascript alone cannot detect the start of a download (cause it needs to access clients filesystem which is not possible), all you can do is to show wait cursor just before window unloads,then after a few seconds then turn it back to default cursor here is the code for that

window.addEventListener("beforeunload", function (event) {
      document.body.style.cursor = 'wait';
      setTimeout(function(){document.body.style.cursor = 'default';},3000);
    });

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Qt下使用tcp获取数据的详细操作
  • ¥15 idea右下角设置编码是灰色的
  • ¥15 全志H618ROM新增分区
  • ¥20 jupyter保存图像功能的实现