douqiao5543 2017-04-17 01:26
浏览 174
已采纳

如何阻止电子邮件客户端自动访问电子邮件中的链接?

I have a PHP script that sends out plain-text e-mails which contain links to certain actions like confirmations and agreements etc.

What I have noticed is that the Web version of Outlook will automatically detect the link and visit the link in the background before the user clicks on it. I've noticed this because as soon as I open my e-mail, stuff changes in the database. Also checking the Apache access log, I see BingPreview/1.0b as the user agent.

This is very bad as the user may not want to perform these actions.

Are there e-mail headers that I can send to disable this behavior? Suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqianni4080 2017-04-17 21:45
    关注

As I wrote in comments:

"You could use some form of input button and a checkbox all set in conditional statements. Those can't physically be clicked/checked."

Side note correction: I made a slight grammar mistake. That should have read as:

"You could use some form of input button and a checkbox all set in conditional statements. Those can't virtually be clicked/checked, and must be physically done by a real person."

Even Google recommends using a checkbox.

Under "Subscription":

"By manually checking a box on a web form, or within a piece of software."

and

"Setting a checkbox on a web form or within a piece of software to subscribe all users by default (requiring users to explicitly opt-out of mailings)."

Additionally, you could use a reCAPTCHA:

Here's another article on Google and checkboxes; even though it's "spam-related", the same logic applies:

Pulled from that article:

"Google introduced a better solution this week: the "No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA," which we'll refer to as "checkboxes and kittens."

and

"That's it. A checkbox. "I'm not a robot." Though Google doesn't go into detail on the magic behind the box, the blog post announcing the change said that a "risk analysis engine" measures how a user interacts with a page, and with the CAPTCHA, to tell if anything more than a simple checkbox is necessary. If you're detected as a human, you check a box and hit submit."

All this set inside conditional statements to check if a submit button was clicked and the checkbox is set, using name attributes for each.

I.e.:

<form action="handler.php" method="post">

<input type="checkbox" value="XX" name="checkbox_x">
        <input type="submit" name="submit_button">

</form>

<?php 
        if(isset($_POST['submit_button'])){

if(isset($_POST['checkbox_x'])){

// Do your thing
            // Additionally, you could place GET array(s) if they're being used
            // and also check to see if any are set and not empty.

}

}
    ?>

Sidenote: You could also check if a checkbox is equal to something in addition to the above using the && (AND) logical operator.

Example: && $_POST['checkbox_x'] == 'XX'.

You could also have look at this Q&A on Stack:

where a honeypost was suggested and a few other suggestions.

The following was pulled from your deleted answer.

Reference:

"One thing you could do is, set your .htaccess to block the BingPreview user agent from accessing your signup and password reset paths (Your paths may differ from this example)::

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /signup/confirm/ [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} /resetting/reset/ 
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} BingPreview
    RewriteRule . - [F,L]

"This will stop the BingPreview crawler, but I feel like it is an incomplete solution. You can block as many annoying user agents here as you want, but do you really want to spend all your time hunting down which email providers are providing similar link previews in their emails?"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码