douzha8489 2016-04-05 14:54
浏览 62

PHP无法使用Jquery的表单中的提交按钮

I've set up a form with submit buttons to do a vote. The data will be stored in the database with php. To prevent spamming I searched for a jquery option to disable the buttons for a certain time. Unfortunately it is not working in a form. For exmaple, if I remove the form around the buttons it works fine but because I have to store the value's of the buttons I need to have the form attribute. What happens now is that AND my form is not handling the php code above (I did not put in the code for that) and the disable button function is not working (the button is disabled for like 1sec instead of what it suppose to be).

<div class="row">
        <form name="stemmen" id="formstemmen" action="stemmensofeed.php" method="post">

<div class="col-xs-12 col-sm-3 col-md-2 col-lg-1" style="margin-bottom: 10px;">

<?php if (!empty($answer1)) { echo '<input type="submit" id="wordpress" class="btn btn-primary" name="wordpress" value='.$answer1.'>'; } ?>

</div>

<?php if (!empty($answer2)) { echo '<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" name="laravel" value='.$answer2.'>'; } ?>

</div>

<?php if (!empty($answer3)) { echo '<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" name="html" value='.$answer3.'>'; } ?>

</div>

<?php if (!empty($answer4)) { echo '<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" name="css" value='.$answer4.'>'; } ?>

</div>

<?php if (!empty($answer5)) { echo '<input type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" name="bootstrap" value='.$answer5.'>'; } ?>

</div>

</form>

</div>

<!-- jQuery 2.2.0 -->
    <script src="admin/plugins/jQuery/jQuery-2.2.0.min.js"></script>
    <!-- Include all compiled plugins (below), or include individual files as needed -->
    <script src="bootstrap-sass/assets/javascripts/bootstrap.js"></script>
<script>
    $('input#wordpress').click(function() {
    var aaa =  $(this);
    aaa.prop('disabled', true);
    setTimeout(function() {
    aaa.prop('disabled', false);
    }, 3000);
    });
</script>

I am not a expert at javascript and jquery, so is there someone who can help me out with this?

A fiddle from the orginal code http://jsfiddle.net/jhNcM/ = the expected result (+ handle php code from form).

EDIT

I've managed to get the disable button working, Thanks to @Koustav Ray, by this code

$('input#wordpress').click(function(e) { //added e
    e.preventDefault(); //added this
    var aaa =  $(this);
    setTimeout(function() {
    }, 3000);
    });

Unfortunately the form will now not handle the php code.. Please help with this matter!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpf5207 2016-04-05 15:10
    关注
     $('input#wordpress').click(function(e) {
        e.preventDefault();
        var aaa =  $(this);
        setTimeout(function() {
        }, 3000);
        });

This should do it..you are disabling this for 3 seconds though.. Consider @Nergal's answer and also try ajax for submitting the form after this..

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 gg加速器加速游戏时,提示不是x86架构
  • ¥15 python按要求编写程序
  • ¥15 Python输入字符串转化为列表排序具体见图,严格按照输入
  • ¥20 XP系统在重新启动后进不去桌面,一直黑屏。
  • ¥15 opencv图像处理,需要四个处理结果图
  • ¥15 无线移动边缘计算系统中的系统模型
  • ¥15 深度学习中的画图问题
  • ¥15 java报错:使用mybatis plus查询一个只返回一条数据的sql,却报错返回了1000多条
  • ¥15 Python报错怎么解决