duanpasi6287 2015-12-14 10:27 采纳率: 100%
浏览 19
已采纳

发送在帖子中编码的特殊字符是否正常

I had a discussion with someone and could not come to a proper solution so I wanted to know how you guys think about this:

I have a html form and the other guy call him 'Aron' has got a .net system. My html form has a input text field called description. Aron his .net system catches my description Post and then changes this data in to XML.

BUT if a special character like & is posted, then he will get a parse error.

Now Aron is telling me that i need to post the & data as & and not as raw &.

What do you guys think about this?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dorflv5944 2015-12-14 10:36
    关注

For me it sounds more like a server-side problem. If I were you, I would create an object, serialize it to JSON, send it to this .NET application and let .NET developer do whatever he needs with it. I have sent proper data in accordance with my arhitecture and language.

It would be more proper and reasonable. Imagine the case - you don't work with Aron anymore, you work with Mark who takes your POST data and saves as plain text. He will ask "why are you sending HTML-encoded data to me? I do not need this". You definitely won't tell him "just decode it back" and you definitely don't want to change your code every time you change a partner. What if you work with both of them at the same time, or with 10 services at the same time?

As a consumer of a service, you should not bother about how this service is implemented. Moreover, you may now know how it is implemented, and it shouldn't affect your code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。