doumeinuoye81969 2015-11-16 00:38
浏览 53

无法在Google Search Console中验证Wordpress

I have been figuratively banging my head against a wall and literally ripping my hair out in frustration over this. This is the issue:

1. I need to make my webpage tied to my name, i.e. when you search my name the page pops up. Thus I need to verify my webpage on google search console
  2. All the methods for doing this somehow require me entering code into the HTML of my front page
  3. This cannot be edited from Wordpress online, thus I must install Wordpress
  4. Wordpress installation requires that I first install FTP, which requires FTP username and password, which Wordpress does not want to give me.

Thus, I am totally unable to achieve my first goal (connect my webpage to my name). Is there a way to achieve this without having to download Wordpress, which is turning into a huge pain in the ass? I use a free version of Wordpress.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmuyuan3046 2016-01-12 18:28
    关注

You can verify your webpage in Google Search Console using Google Analytics. It is one of the alternate methods for the verification. Google Analytics support on WordPress.com is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Business plan. Visit Settings → Analytics under My Sites to enable Google Analytics.

Another option would be to verify via DNS and your domain name provider. Detailed instructions how to set up a CNAME record for that are available within the Google Search Console. With this option, you do not need to edit the front page HTML too.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器