dsdukbc60905239 2018-05-29 09:55
浏览 53
已采纳

如何拒绝执行特定apache目录下的任何文件?

I'm using apache2 and php. I built a form that lets the user to upload files to a specific directory. I already implemented some other security things, but I would also like to deny the execution of any file on that directory. They're meant to be only downloaded and not executed by users or scripts.

I've got the following code for htaccess, but it's a fake one, not sure of the syntax, nor if it's the best way of doing it:

<Location "/example/mydir/">
    <Files .>
        ForceType application/octet-stream
        Header set Content-Disposition attachment
    </Files>
</Location>

Could you please help me correct that code or point me to best practices?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufu8887 2018-05-29 10:29
    关注

Providing file upload/download facilities is a huge can of worms. In addition to the possibility of attacking your server there's also questions about data smuggling. malware and intellectual property. But since you are specifically asking about the former...

Disabling PHP execution in this way only provides a single layer of prevention. if that layer fails for some reason then your security is gone. Also, this only prevents execution of the content if the webserver is pointed directly at the URL of the file - it doesn't provide any protection if someone can trick the existing php code into including the content.

A minimal approach would be to store the content outside of directories accessible by URLs (i.e. outside of the document root and any other mapped directories).

This does not prevent the inclusion vulnerability but eliminates the direct addressing vulnerability. All access to the content must then be mediated by a PHP script. But on the upside, its a lot easier to avoid OMGWTFs like:

ForceType application/octet-stream

Switching off PHP execution (php_flag engine off) is a better solution to disabling execution than changing the mime type. Forcing a mime type like this is always a bad idea.

An alternative/complementary approach, would be to encode the files thus preventing code inclusion vulnerabilities.

It's also a good idea to allocate your own filenames to the artefacts on your host filesystem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧