doumeikuan6834 2017-03-31 20:54
浏览 95
已采纳

laravel mailables - >在渲染视图后替换标记

following thing:

I read posts from a wordpress database. The idea is that the posts act as master.

E.g. we have a wordpress post with post content:

Hi XX_USERNAME_XX,

nice to meet you.

XX_LARAVEL_CONTENT_XX

thanks for your donation of XX_DONATION_AMOUNT_XX

bye

I now want to send a normal laravel mailable that when sending out, does the replacements. Now the thing is the views in laravel typically act as master.

in this case though, I want the wordpress post content to be the master, and insert the laravel view into the wordpress content (XX_LARAVEL_CONTENT_XX). And while doing that, replace additional tokens (XX_DONATION_AMOUNT_XX).

How can I do stuff, just before the laravel mailable is rendered? e.g. before the output of the mailable is passed to the mail service, i want to hook in my own filter, take the output from the mailable and put that output into the wordpress post. Is there something supporting this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhao1930 2017-04-01 08:44
    关注

not quite clear to me why you choose to compose your views this way, but in order to achieve this your way, you could use the callbacks variable in the Mailable class. They will be called upon the message right after it has been composed from your view

Class MyMail extends Mailable
    {
        use Queueable, SerializesModels;
        public $master;
        publiс $placeholder = 'XX_LARAVEL_CONTENT_XX';

public function __construct($master)
        {
            $this->master = $master; // 'BEFORE + XX_LARAVEL_CONTENT_XX + AFTER';
        }

public function build()
        {
            $this->callbacks[] = function ($message) {
                $oldBody = $message->getBody();
                $newBody = str_replace($this->placeholder, $oldBody, $this->master);
                $message->setBody($newBody);
            };

return $this->view('my-laravel-mail-view') // your normal message setup
                ->to('test@example.com')
                ->subject('Hello');
        }
    }

And if you want to replace multiple variables, remember that str_replace supports arrays as search and replacement:

str_replace(['aa', 'bb'], ['AA', 'BB'], $subject);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记