duangua5742 2016-09-24 11:34
浏览 80
已采纳

如何确定方法是否已弃用?

For example, I would like to find out if the function mime_content_type is deprecated.

In the English manual, it seems not marked as deprecated. This is also true for all other languages, except in German, Chinese and Spanish - there it is marked as deprecated.

How can I find out which manual is correct? Can I find maybe a history of the manual? So that I can see if it was once marked as deprecated and then the note was removed again?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshuohuan5291 2016-09-24 12:06
    关注

To answer the immediate question - yes, the manual once had it marked deprecated and that was removed. The problem was reported in bug #71367 and fixed in January this year, though apparently not in all translations.

Note that this was a "soft" deprecation, meaning that an E_DEPRECATED runtime notice was not raised when the function was used - it was only mentioned in the manual.

To get a manual entry's history:

On each page underneath the "Change language" dropdown selector there is an "Edit" link:

Edit link

Follow it to open PHP's online docbook editor, where you'll be greeted with a login prompt. Click <kbd>Anonymous login</kbd> and it'll load up the editor for that page.

On the bar separating the panels click the <kbd>≫</kbd> expander:

Tools expander

And in the panel that opens hit the reload button in the "Log" tab:

Load log

which'll let you read the changelog and perform diffs between revisions:

History

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 抖音咸鱼付款链接转码支付宝