douji6735 2016-05-26 14:46
浏览 51

适用于同一服务器中多个域的Amazon SES

I've successfully implemented email sending through Amazon SES in my main domain. I now wanted to implement it for [quite] a few other domains we have for clients in the same server. Think of them as something like WP instances with individual domains, all in the same server as maindomain. They would send from an email address which works perfectly in maindomain, and is of course @maindomain.com

I tried sending an email from inside exampledomain.com through the @maindomain.com address and it throws Illegal address error. Will I have to verify each of these domains individually for this to work? I'm actually waiting for the verification of one of these to try, and it's not coming through. This I actually don't even know if it should work, I have the site in cloudflare and I'm not sure where to add these DNS in cloudflare. The main domain was easy because it's the one that appears in CF, these dynamic domains don't appear, but are affected.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanaiguang1960 2016-05-26 15:39
    关注

You will have to verify each domain individually. You have to set up a TXT record for each domain you want to use very that domain in AWS SES and then you can send emails.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于作物生长模型下,有限水资源的最大化粮食产量的资源优化模型建立
  • ¥20 关于变压器的具体案例分析
  • ¥15 生成的QRCode圖片加上下載按鈕
  • ¥15 板材切割优化算法,数学建模,python,lingo
  • ¥15 科来模拟ARP欺骗困惑求解
  • ¥100 iOS开发关于快捷指令截屏后如何将截屏(或从截屏中提取出的文本)回传给本应用并打开指定页面
  • ¥15 unity连接Sqlserver
  • ¥15 图中这种约束条件lingo该怎么表示出来
  • ¥15 VSCode里的Prettier如何实现等式赋值后的对齐效果?