doushi1957 2018-04-20 02:42
浏览 58
已采纳

“require()”外部认证文件是否安全,而不是直接在需要保护的“敏感”页面中的代码中使用它?

The short of it:

Is it generally concidred safe to "require()" an authentication.php file rather than actually have the code on each page for easy update?

The long of it:

(Clarity Edit: I realize that fully securing my site is out of my scope of possibility. I'm mostly just wondering if its a 100% no no to require the authentication code and its a MUST to actually paste the hard code on each page. Or if generally inserting a single authentication code file at the top of pages needed is alright)

I'm sorry, I'm sure this is a stupid question but I want to double check. I'm working on authenticating portation of my site, and I have simple code like this so far to accomplish it (obviously some external functions not shown or needed)

<?php
if(!request_is_same_domain()){
    redirect_to(url_for('/index.php'));
}else{

if (!$session->is_logged_in()) {
    redirect_to(url_for('/mission_control/login.php'));
}elseif($session->account_type() != "admin"){
    $session->message =  "Sorry you seemed to stray into an unknown area of the website";
    redirect_to(url_for('/mission_control/login.php'));
}
}

?>

Is it okay to take this simple code chunk and break it off into a separate file that is hidden in a private directory, then "require()" it at the top of all pages that need authenticating? If the code isn't directly on the pages that need protecting does this leave me open to some type of workaround for "hackers"?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi3361 2018-04-20 03:03
    关注

Technology is constantly evolving the matter about securing an application is really a broad topic to start with. Sometimes no matter how we like to keep our codes secure we vulnerabilities will keep on coming to keep your website secured and safe from any vulnerabilities keep the server and its modules updated but this will really be a lot of work than you think that is if you really put security in mind you will truly give time keeping the server up for the latest updates and maintain a stronger authentication method on who gets to access your server example by using ssh keys, but as I said security is really a broad topic technology keeps on evolving what we consider secure now might not be secured in the future.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。
  • ¥60 fail to initialize keyboard hotkeys through kernel.0000000000
  • ¥30 ppOCRLabel导出识别结果失败
  • ¥15 Centos7 / PETGEM
  • ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析