dongyinglan8707 2017-10-05 07:37
浏览 47
已采纳

取消设置和重置后,会话变量为空

Im using Zend Framework 3 and the SessionManager and im trying to build a controller plugin / view helper to display confirm dialogues after validating some Data . The idea was simply to set a Session variable with everything the confirm dialogue needs, reading it by the view, and unsetting it. But even this simple cycle fails. The plugin basically does this when invoked by the controller:

$dataArray = [
        'some_data' => 'data'
    ];
    $this->sessionManager->getStorage()->confirmDialog = $dataArray;

in the layout.phtml i call my view Helper which does this:

public function __invoke() {
    $data = $this->sessionManager->getStorage()->confirmDialog;
    $this->sessionManager->getStorage()->clear('confirmDialog');
    return $this->getDialog($data);
}

I do inject the sessionManager to both the plugin and the view helper. When not clearing the variable after receiving its data i get the changed data from the session variable and it gets updated by the Plugin as it should.But when clearing the variable after the first time reading it, its always empty.

Here my global.php setup:

'session_manager' => [
    'validators' => [
        RemoteAddr::class,
        HttpUserAgent::class,
    ]
],
'session_storage' => [
    'type' => SessionArrayStorage::class
]
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqwmhrxt68679 2017-10-05 09:08
    关注

Because the value is passed by reference, when you clear it, you clear the read information with it also.

As I mentioned in a comment, I suggest using the default falsh messenger plugin, but if you want to create your own plugin, here is a hint from that's source code, which shows you how you can achieve a default clear after read from session.

https://github.com/zendframework/zend-mvc-plugin-flashmessenger/blob/843654a029a19c38e0c3b2e940e59edec75c3e4f/src/FlashMessenger.php#L165

This setting is actually tells the session container to drop that information after '1 hop', ie. in case of a next request.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体
  • ¥88 实在没有想法,需要个思路
  • ¥15 MATLAB报错输入参数太多