duancaoqin6683 2016-11-14 10:42 采纳率: 0%
浏览 81

如何防止从我的网站下载视频专门在互联网上下载管理器?

Problem:

I am developing a video tutorial site in php. I do not want to anybody to download this file using "IDM" or "right click and save option" .

What I tried

1:

<?php
   $data = file_get_contents($first->video, FILE_BINARY);
   ?>                                                       
   <video  src="data:video/mp4;base64,<?=base64_encode($data)?>"    controls></video>

2: Disabled right click

Results: it worked for me but it load full video on page so very slow.

I need any alternative for this? Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongle2627 2016-11-14 10:53
    关注

Short answer: You cannot.

Long(er) answer: It is not possible to prevent a user from downloading anything you want him/her to be able to view online, for the simple reason that the browser has to download it in order to display it.

You can make it more difficult to retain it on the computer. This is done by setting up a streaming server (like Youtube et al), and adding DRM to the video. However, this is only mildly annoying for anyone attempting to "download" your video, and is circumvented by approximately 10 minutes of searching the web.
    Compared to the days, or possibly weeks, you'll spend setting up something like this properly.

What I do recommend is to simply add a watermark to the video, so that when someone copies the tutorial. It is at least obvious where it came from.
    Then you can apply the proper defense against copyright infringement: The law.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本