douya2433 2016-05-30 16:59
浏览 160
已采纳

使用Java和JSP连接到Web数据库

I'm trying to learn java and how to use it for web applications . I'm already familiar with PHP so i'm trying to learn how to use JSP since it seems to be the closest thing to PHP in Java. My school provides us with a fre MySQL v5.1 databases so I'm using that as my db. When connecting to a database in PHP I use mysqli and do

$mysqli = new mysqli("oniddb.cws.oregonstate.edu", "username, "pword", "username");
if ($mysqli->connect_errno) {
    echo "Failed to connect to MySQL: (" . $mysqli->connect_errno . ") " . $mysqli->connect_error;
} 

For Java and JDBC I'm having a hard time finding the equivalent to this. Everything I've found implies my database is local and not over the web. How can I do this in JSP?

Thanks in advance

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulingqiu4349 2016-05-30 17:13
    关注

Сonnecting to a database directly from JSP is possible, but it is a bad practice.

JSP is designed to be a view, but not a place where "back-end" logic happens. Ideally, it should just use parameters that are passed from a backend.

If I were you I would start with learning JDBC (API for connecting to databases from Java). Here is a tutorial from Oracle

And after learning JDBC you can apply you knowledge in web using MVC pattern for example.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题
  • ¥50 求图像处理的matlab方案
  • ¥50 winform中使用edge的Kiosk模式
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:功能监听网页
  • ¥15 怎么让wx群机器人发送音乐
  • ¥15 fesafe材料库问题
  • ¥35 beats蓝牙耳机怎么查看日志
  • ¥15 Fluent齿轮搅油