doutuoshou8915 2015-09-22 13:10
浏览 64
已采纳

具有多对多关系的Symfony实体存储库

I have two entities product and document which are related via a many-to-many relationship with a JOIN table. My product entity looks like below, my document entity currently has no reference back to the product.

/**
 * @ORM\Entity
 * @ORM\Table(name="product")
 * @ORM\Entity(repositoryClass="\MyApp\CmsBundle\Repository\ProductRepository")
 */
class Product
{
    // ...

/**
     * @ManyToMany(targetEntity="Document")
     * @JoinTable(name="products_documents",
     *      joinColumns={@JoinColumn(name="product_id", referencedColumnName="id")},
     *      inverseJoinColumns={@JoinColumn(name="document_id", referencedColumnName="id")}
     *      )
     **/
     protected $documents;

// ...

public function __construct()
     {
         $this->documents = new ArrayCollection();
     }

public function addDocument(Document $document)
    {
        $this->documents[] = $document;

return $this;
    }

public function removeDocument(Document $document)
    {
        $this->documents->removeElement($document);
    }

public function getDocuments()
    {
        return $this->documents;
    }

When I present the product on the front-end of the site I also list it's documents. However I need to be able to filter them out based on their attributes status and privacy.

So I've been trying to create an entity repository to handle this logic but everything I've tried so far has failed. What I need to achieve is a query similar to this, but in a Symfony/Doctrine format:

SELECT d.*
FROM documents d, products_documents pd,
WHERE pd.product_id = :product_id
  AND pd.document_id = d.id,
  AND d.status = 'PUBLISHED',
  AND d.privacy = 'PUBLIC';

Ideally I would like to be able to do something as simple as this from my controller:

// get documents to display on front-end
$documents = $em->getRepository('MyAppCmsBundle:Product')->getDocumentsForProduct($product);

I've got the call to the function working, I'm just not clued up on how to retrieve the data I want.

UPDATE

This is what I've got so far, whilst maintaining working code, but instead of returning documents it returns all products. I'm not sure how to add the condition to specify it to the product I pass in, or to return the documents and not the product.

ProductRepository.php

public function getDocumentsForProduct(Product $product, $authenticated = false)
{
    $query = $this->createQueryBuilder('p')
    ->join('MyApp\CmsBundle\Entity\Document', 'd')
    ->where('d.status = :status')
    ->andWhere('d.privacy = :privacy')
    ->setParameters(array(
        'status' => 'PUBLISHED',
        'privacy' => 'PUBLIC',
    ))
    ->getQuery();

return $query->getResult();
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dow56114 2015-09-22 13:49
    关注

If you want it to return documents, you should put it in your DocumentRepository.

The 'createQueryBuilder' method autmatically selects entities of the type that belongs to the repository. So in your case, that's Product. If you put the same code in the DocumentRepository, you should get Document entities.

I don't know if there is a way to change this using QueryBuilder. But you can use DQL instead like this:

$this->getEntityManager()->createQuery('SELECT p FROM YourBundle:Document WHERE ...');

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络
  • ¥20 steam下载游戏占用内存
  • ¥15 CST保存项目时失败
  • ¥15 树莓派5怎么用camera module 3啊
  • ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事: