dougong5817 2014-09-28 05:55
浏览 51

如何修改wordpress主题

I have modify the file wordpress/wp-content/themes/mythemes/index.php, added some word. But when I reflush the main page, these word didn`t show up. I even delete the whole code of index.php & home.php. But the main page still show up. I am sure I modify under the correct theme folder. Anyone know what happen?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzan7016 2014-09-28 06:04
    关注

Wordpress theme structure is very flexible but there are some default page templates that must be inside your theme folder: WP Them files

index.php in the theme folder will be called only if the files above him in the hierarchy were not called:

WP Template Hierarchy

You should follow the instructions in the link I think you should start with creating a page template, then create a page in wp-admin panel, on the side choose the page template you created before, and in that page template you can write your code/text, please note you should write the text in the wp-admin editor so you wont have to modify the template for every text modification:

here is some toturial of how to create a wordpress page template: page template wrodpress

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 MATLAB中streamslice问题
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 51单片机中C语言怎么做到下面类似的功能的函数(相关搜索:c语言)
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端