普通网友 2016-10-25 15:49
浏览 123
已采纳

在Wordpress主题中使用sidebar.php

I have recently installed Woocommerce on a self-built theme and got an error message telling me that I needed to add a sidebar.php code to my theme. The error message was followed by a list of widgets in a messy, un-styled list. The widgets included a search bar, a list of pages in my site and an archives and categories list. I have now created sidebar.php by following a tutorial which seems to have worked – I have included the code I used below.

What I'm finding unusual is that since adding the sidebar, these widgets seem to have disappeared and I now have to add them manually using the widgets tab under the appearance menu. I can't figure out why they might have disappeared?

I always assumed that when adding a sidebar, I'd have to add the widgets via PHP code – otherwise wouldn't the sidebar clash with other templates? For example, I can add the Woocommerce widgets for my shop pages, but when I want to create blog posts I'll need different widgets, and the Woocommerce ones will still be in the sidebar and vice-versa.

Maybe I've gone about doing this the wrong way.. perhaps somebody can point me in the right direction? I've been googling this and have watched some youtube tutorials but haven't found the answers I'm looking for.

My code is as follows:

functions.php

function enable_widgets() {

register_sidebar(
        array(
            'name' => 'Main Sidebar',
            'id'   => 'sidebar',
            'description'   => 'Here you can add widgets to the main sidebar.',
            'before_widget' => '<div id="%1$s" class="widget %2$s">',
            'after_widget'  => '</div>',
            'before_title'  => '<h5 id="widget-heading">',
            'after_title'   => '</h5>'
    ));

}

add_action('widgets_init','enable_widgets');

sidebar.php

<div class="sidebar">
    <?php dynamic_sidebar('sidebar'); ?>
</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzouche9108 2016-10-25 17:56
    关注

In woocommerce/templates/global/sidebar.php, you can see how woocommerce displays the sidebar.

<?php
    if ( ! defined( 'ABSPATH' ) ) {
        exit; // Exit if accessed directly
    }

get_sidebar( 'shop' ); ?>

It will search for sidebar-shop.php first, and then sidebar.php. So all you need to do is create sidebar-shop.php under your theme folder.

And in your sidebar-shop.php, display the widget area you have registered.

sidebar-shop.php

<div class="sidebar">
        <?php dynamic_sidebar('sidebar'); ?>
    </div>

There is another approach to show woocommerce specific widget area using the same sidebar.php. Since WooCommerce has some conditional tags, we could use is_woocommerce() to determine the page uses WooCommerce templates or not.

sidebar.php

<div class="sidebar">
        <?php

if ( is_woocommerce() ) {
           dynamic_sidebar('sidebar');
        } else {
           dynamic_sidebar('default-sidebar');
        }

?>

</div>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?