dqkxo44488 2014-08-17 16:00
浏览 9

我应该将其更改为CONCAT吗?

Table gs lists symbols (e.g. flags, national flowers). Each row is linked to a place (e.g. Arizona) by the value IDArea (e.g. us-az). Plants and animals include the values Symbol (= common name; e.g. wood duck) and Latin (= scientific name).

Table gw_geog has additional information about places, such as the full name (e.g. Arizona).

I'm not even sure if I need table gs2_latin or not. It simply helps standardize scientific names for symbols that have multiple common names.

Now imagine a symbol adopted by several states, such as the bison (Wyoming and Kansas). I would like my table to display this:

bison | Kansas, Wyoming

moose | Alaska, Maine

elk | Utah

I think I have several problems with my script. First, place values are being appended from one row to the next. So if the first row displays Maryland, and the second row should display Maine, it instead displays MarylandMaine. The third row displays MarylandMaineDelaware, and the last row displays the names of all fifty states.

I also haven't been able to figure out the right value to group by. I posted another question about this query earlier, and someone suggested MySQL's CONCAT function. However, I haven't figured out exactly how to plug that in. Plus, I accidentally closed the tab on my browser, and I can't even find that discussion now. (However, that discussion fixed my first problem.)

Anyway, here's my script:

$stm = $pdo->prepare("SELECT GG.N, GG.IDArea, GG.URL GURL, GG.Name GName,
GS.N, GS.IDArea SymArea, GS.URL, GS.IDSymbol, GS.Symbol, GS.Latin,
GS.Desig, GS.DesigGen, GS.DesigGroup, G4.Common, G4.Latin
FROM gw_geog AS GG
LEFT JOIN gs AS GS ON GS.IDArea = GG.IDArea
LEFT JOIN gs2_latin AS G4 ON G4.Common = GS.Symbol
WHERE GG.IDParent = 'usa' AND GS.DesigGen = :RefCat
GROUP BY GS.Symbol ORDER BY GS.Symbol");
$stm->execute(array(
'RefCat'=>$RefCat,
));

The code below is inside my while loop...

$PlaceGroup[] = $row['GName'];

// Farther down...

echo '
<tr>
 <td class="Symbol"><a href="$GZ_URL/life/'.$LatinL.'" title="'.$Symbol.'   ('.$Latin.')">'.$row['Symbol'].'</a> (<em>'.$Latin.'</em>)</td>
 <td class="Place"><a href="/world/'.$PlaceL.'" title="'.$Place.'">'.join( $PlaceGroup, ',' ).'</a></td>
</tr>
';

P.S. I may be displaying $PlaceGroup incorrectly, also.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougai2427 2014-08-17 16:03
    关注

Your output has two columns, so I'm going to simplify the query:

SELECT GS.Symbol, GROUP_CONCAT(GG.Name) as Names
    FROM gw_geog GG LEFT JOIN
         gs GS
         ON GS.IDArea = GG.IDArea LEFT JOIN
         gs2_latin G4
         ON G4.Common = GS.Symbol
    WHERE GG.IDParent = 'usa' AND GS.DesigGen = :RefCat
    GROUP BY GS.Symbol
    ORDER BY GS.Symbol;

You can add in additional columns. But, it doesn't make sense to add in columns about the place (without a group_concat()), because you would get an arbitrary value.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启