dongxin2734
2014-05-05 14:21
浏览 94
已采纳

使用PHPMailer从PHP发送电子邮件时出错

I need your help! I have a code in PHP for sending emails (PHPMailer version 5.2.7). Send email from PHP, I use this method usually. I explain me...

The mails sent go directly to SPAM folder to Hotmail, Gmail...

I have my own server with two domains (unique IP for two domains). In the domain1 the mails sent correctly (PHPMailer 5.2.7) and go directly to de inbox folder. In the domain2 the mails sent correctly but mails go directly to SPAM folder (PHPMailer 5.2.7)!!

Which is the difference between domain1 and domain2?? Have the same ip... I can do mailings to domain2 not reach the spam folder?

P.D.: Shipping method in PHPMailer is SMTP with user and pass verified.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我需要你的帮助! 我有一个用于发送电子邮件的PHP代码(PHPMailer版本5.2.7)。 从PHP发送电子邮件,我通常使用这种方法。 我解释一下......

发送的邮件直接转到SPAM文件夹到Hotmail,Gmail ......

我有自己的服务器 两个域(两个域的唯一IP)。 在domain1中邮件正确发送(PHPMailer 5.2.7)并直接转到de inbox文件夹。 在domain2中邮件发送正确,但邮件直接转到SPAM文件夹(PHPMailer 5.2.7)!!

domain1和domain2之间的区别是什么? 有相同的IP ... 我可以发送到domain2的邮件到达垃圾邮件文件夹吗?

PD:PHPMailer中的送货方式是带用户的SMTP并通过验证。 \ n

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• download2565 2015-03-03 16:34
    已采纳

There could be multiple factors that results in mail getting routed to spam folder. I don't think, it is anything to do with PHPmailer. It is something to do with your IP reputation, complaints, activity, user engagement and some other factors.

已采纳该答案
    评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报
  • donglei7152 2014-05-05 14:26

One reason could be, that your mail server uses only one ip to send from. Maybe the the reverse lookup from that ip resolves to your domain1.

Also related are dkim and spf records.

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题