dsgdg54ef4365 2014-04-17 11:08 采纳率: 0%
浏览 94

管理员和在Windows上拥有“管理员权限”之间有什么区别吗?

I have a strange problem.

I am working with Windows software that is written by me, and a third party.

The third party has created an installer. This installer runs requests admin rights programmatically. This installer also installs Apache as a Windows Service. Because the installer is running with admin rights, we expect the Apache Windows Service to run with admin rights.

The problem that we are seeing is that we get different results from a php script running on Apache, depending on how Apache is launched.

If Apache is running as the Windows Service, installed via the installer mentioned above we get the wrong result. If Apache is started from the cmd prompt (which starts as User Administrator) then the php script gives the correct result.

Can anyone suggest what could be going wrong?

NB. The php script is running CutyCapt.exe (an website to png capture utility).

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doushao8399 2014-04-18 11:05
    关注

The installer needs admin rights in order to make modifications to the system (e.g. write to the HKLM registry keys shared by all users). It does not automatically imply that the installer configures the services being installed to run under an account with admin rights.

There is one big difference between services and "normal" applications started from the command line and it is that services don't have access to a "screen" where they might show some messages. And services don't have access to some usual places, like user's storage for temporary files etc. as they run in an environment with sort-of "no user logged in".

What exactly is the problem can not be guessed without knowing more precisely what is the "wrong result" that you receive.

This Starting a Windows service in an interactive session answer may provide some additional hints.

I'd first check phpinfo() and the environment variables and then check requirements of the CutyCapt.exe. e.g. the fact that user's temporary file storage is not accessible by default and registry values can not be read freely was a problem I've already seen

For an Windows+Apache+MySQL+PHP installer with 0-problems I'd recommend Bitnami's WAMP stack https://bitnami.com/stack/wamp, self contained, portable style

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图